I co-shot this wedding with Erin of Erin Leigh Studios. Kelli is her sister and not only did she want to photograph, she was in the wedding. Needless to same, Cory and Kelli have a lot of images from their amazing wedding day!
Extended family photography session in Parkville, Missouri. Be sure to click up on the top right to sign up for my newsletter (only sent out 2-3 times a year, tops!) to keep up with my fall christmas mini-sessions that I offer every year for families!
It was my pleasure to shoot some images for my friends from Oklahoma, Desi & Cody. Not only are theses two amazing newly weds, they are a rockin’ band. From their bio, “The Tulsa duo Desi and Cody combine folk-inspired bluegrass melodies with a rock based sound, creating one-of-a-kind music that leaves you wanting more.”
I have posted their links below, please check them out, you won’t be sorry you did.
Special thanks to my great friend & videographer, Brian Hicks. He set this shoot up and inspired some of the shots. Thank you, B!!! You can see some of Brian’s work here.
2015 brides*, want a chance to win a FREE 8 hour wedding photography package? please follow the link (read the rules too!), submit an image of you and your fiance and why you should win 8 hours of photography at your wedding. have your friends vote! it is that simple. the couple with the most votes by april 18th at midnight (CST) wins! you must LIKE the facebook page to submit an image AND to vote.
how do you get votes? just send your friends to the same link i provided, they will have to like the facebook page, scroll down and see your image, click vote and they are done! (just submit your image/text once, i have to approve the entry so that is why it doesn’t show up automatically.)
8 hours of Wedding Photography
Flash Drive with all images from Engagement & Wedding
Engagement session with 15 edited images
$300 off wedding package
$200 off wedding package
follow this links to upload your picture and have your friends VOTE for you today! the couple with the most votes by Friday April 18th, WINS!
1. no purchase necessary. void where prohibited.
2. no cash value. non-transferable or refundable.
3. must be engaged at time of contest.
4. must have a 2015 wedding date or later with at least ONE other vendor booked (church, reception site etc)
5. submitted image must not be from another professional photographer.
6. any form of voter cheating will disqualify the couple immediately. (over voting, creating fake profiles to vote again, etc)
7. wedding must be within 30 miles of the 64151 zip code OR travel fee’s will apply. (email email@example.com for travel information)
8. contest date is from april 8, 2014 until april 18th 2014.
9. voting will close at midnight april 18th, 2014. (CST)
10. contest is NOT affiliated with Facebook in anyway.